Stocking stuffers and other little gifts are my favorite to give and my go-to place to snag those fun items is the one and only, Amazon. Amazon’s “new and interesting finds” feature is definitely a plus with the holiday’s coming up to find unique gifts for your loved ones.
Today I’ve come up with my favorite 15 finds on Amazon under $15 that any gal in your life will love this holiday!
15 Stocking Stuffers Under $15 for Women
1. “Love What You Do” Carry All Pouch – this punch comes in multiple different sizes and is perfect for literally anything.. Plus, how cute is that font? And as always, you should love what you do.
2. Silly Cow Farms Hot Chocolate – hot chocolate is a must during the winter time and this glass jar that it comes in couldn’t be any cuter.
3. 3-Finger Tech Knit Gloves – Tech gloves are perfect for being able to still stay connected to that life-sucking device when you’re out and about during the colder months!
4. “If You Can Read This Bring Me Some Wine” Socks – I just received these as a birthday gift, and as a wine lover, I am obsessed. They are so comfy, and cute, and long, and etc. etc. A must-get for those self-proclaimed wine connoisseurs in your life. Plus, there are 15 other options if you prefer something else! Like let’s say…. tacos, beer, or coffee!
5. “Year of Yes” by Shonda Rhimes – Although this book came out last year, it’s still one I will always recommend. Shonda Rhimes kills it every week with TGIT and her book is no different. Everyone should snag up this book.
6. Scalloped Card Holder – How cute is this credit card holder?! Plus it comes in a few different colors!
7. Lush Bath Bomb – Who doesn’t love bath bombs? Lush always has the best scented bombs or “fizzers” as they now call them and they’re just overall great. Perfect size for a stocking stuffer.
8. 4-Pack Cord Keeper – These cord keepers are a perfect way to keep your headphones or chargers from getting all tangled when in your purse and on the go.
9. Essie “Wild Nude” Nail Polish Collection – Nude is always a go-to color for me. This color is the perfect mix between beige and pink.
10. Himalayan Salt Body Scrub – Body scrubs are so relaxing and this one is 100% pure and natural!
11. SoundBot Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – I have this speaker and it works so well in the shower. It is so easy to use and has great volume. Perfect for those days you wanna jam out singing in the shower or listen to some chill tunes while taking a bath. Either way this speaker is a win-win.
12. Burt’s Bee’s Everyday Essential Gift Set – This gift set has all the great beauty products one could want from foot cream to lip balm. Added plus, they’re all travel sized so they can go with you anywhere.
13. Plaid Blanket Scarf – Blanket scarfs are so cute and are perfect for staying nice and cozy in this midwest winter weather.
14. Lightening Cable Keychain – Having your charger connected right to your keychain couldn’t make things any easier when you’re out and about with an almost dead phone and don’t want to be plugged to a wall.
15. Ello 20oz Glass Tumbler with Straw – If you’ve read my post on cabinet storage, you know I’m a bit of a freak when it comes to water bottles. Ello has such cute water bottles, plus a water bottle with a straw? Can’t go wrong. Have it in my shopping cart as I type. This one varies in price depending on the color but my personal favorite is the grey which is under $15!
Whoop there it is! My list of stocking stuffers that I think all women in your life will love and gifts that will not go to waste! Come on, admit it, we all have that one gift we received that we weren’t too fond off. And it then sat forever in a place collecting dust.
*Hopefully* none of these gifts listed above will be one of those.
Any stocking stuffers you can’t wait to gift every year? Please share below! I love a good gift especially an affordable one!